Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hot Topic

 Hi Everyone,

I tried Storify tonight as my curating tool and really got into it.  I found Storify super easy to use and loved being able to drop and drag content to my story.  Even though my efforts are  somewhat rudimentary, I am pretty happy with both the outcome and what I learned.

Since I grew up in Jamaica, I was thinking about constructing my story around one of my all-time favorite philosophers and song-writers, Bob Marley.  But since the 2014 Florida Legislature recently made a decision regarding the use of medical marijuana, I decided to construct my story around MM instead.  I feel Bob would have approved.

Please visit and share your thoughts with me.  Don't miss the fun song at the end.  It's really funny and, if unnu need elp, mi wil translate fi yu!:)

https://storify.com/juvibug/how-about-that-medical-marijuana#publicize

No comments:

Post a Comment