Wednesday, July 23, 2014

YouTube Video by successful international IDer

"Cognition and Technology: Mutual drivers in a symbiotic relationship" Yep! That's the title of my almost final paper in my other online course. There's still another one due next week in that course as well plus an end of term quiz Total of four (yes, 4) papers and a quiz in two weeks. Sleep anyone? I'm trying to quit(hardly). If it were just school work, I think it would be alright but since the middle of last week, life has gotten very complicated due to a series of poorly-timed events. Each event individually would rate an "OK" to "Excellent" but string them all together and it is beyond stressful since I haven't quite figured out how to be in two counties at one time while trying to oversee construction in our new townhouse and pack and move by next Tuesday/Wednesday. Thank you Dr. Dennen for the extension and reprieve from articles! Maybe one day we'll all publish something astonishing that reshapes mankind for the better. In the meantime, I'm extending an invitation to anyone who visits my blog to take a look at my sister-in-law, Diane's YouTube video (link below). She owns her own ISD company in Milan, Italy and works all over Europe. Talk about networking. She's got her finger in so many pies, it's fattening just to think about it. She asked me to share it with some people before she posts it to LinkedIn. You're people. So if you have comments for her, post them here and I'll pass them on. Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82XPCZd3FYU&feature=em-uploademail

3 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting paper title!!! It sounds like you've had a rough end of the semester. Know you are not alone!
    That is great about your sister-in-law!!! Her video was very helpful. I really enjoyed watching it. I hope to be working in Europe one day. I know some German, but I definitely have lots of room for improvement. This video gave me some confidence to pursue my goal of working in Europe, speaking German.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger ;-)

    ReplyDelete